Things Have Been Kind Of Quiet Around Here....

Not much has been poppin' around here lately. A lot of snow,a lot of shoveling,dog walking  and a lot of waiting.I've  been waiting for the package you see below for about three days now.A couple of days ago It was supposedly delivered at front door/porch.No It wasn't. I'm thinking It made It to someone else's porch by mistake before finally arriving today. I'll be revealing the contents sometime this weekend.I also added Ant Man to my mix of MU figures.He wasn't high on my want list but for 4 bucks shipped ,I couldn't pass It up.




Comments

  1. $4 shipped for almost any sealed figure is a good deal. Congratulation on the Ant-Man pickup. Can't wait to see what's in the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great deal on Antman! Can't wait for the reveal of the box contents!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie