Star Wars Black Series 3 3/4 - Lando Calrissian

Lando was always one of my favorites In the Star Wars films.I can remember ,as a kid ,owning a Kenner Jabbas Palace/Skiff Guard   Lando with removable helmet.I didn't have many Star Wars figures as a kid so my skiff guard Lando got to go on lots of solo missions.This one here Is the Cloud City version and I love It just the same!No helmet and minimum weapons (1 pistol)  but still a damn good figure.Soft goods Is always a plus in my book and these contemporary Star Wars figures don't disappoint In that department.



Man,just a sweet figure!



I think Kenner's head sculpt Is more accurate as far  as the character likeness goes.Which reminds me,If anybody has a spare Kenner skiff guard helmet laying around,let me know! 




Here's where my modern Star Wars collection stands today.Only 12 deep but still growing.Obi Wan and Princess Leia figures are next on my list.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie