Collector Quandary!

It's been a little hectic around here the last couple of days.I was hit with what seemed like a flu and with this crazy weather ,I've been getting a little stir crazy.I don't have much to blog about these next couple of  days,well,toy related anyways. I've got one integral part to my Marvel Universe on the way as well as some gaming peripherals. I've really been in an in - between stage as of late.Not sure where I want to go next as far as toys go.Should I concentrate on vintage?Stick to Marvel Universe collecting or go back to what started It all for me ,G.I. Joe ?I'm no mini figure collector but I do like the 80's mini PVC stuff. Tonka PVC Pound Puppies have caught my eye as well as Cabbage Patch and Smurfs.But that's It.That's about where I am right now with collecting.In a grey area.When that happens I usually turn to gaming.It gives me a break from thinking about things too much.Anyways ,I'll have some new content to blog about shortly and I may also decide to do the Round Robin this week,seeing as how I totally skipped out on my own challenge last week, hee-hee!No promises though.Like I said ,I'm feeling a little scatterbrained at the moment.




Comments

  1. I just went through the same collectors quandary because I had basically spread myself to thin. I posted about my decision : https://greenplasticsquirtgun.blogspot.com/2017/03/the-forces-of-evil.html
    it was a tough call but Im pretty happy with the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely at a crossroad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man,

    I'm getting ready to start dumping my entire Marvel Universe collection. If you send me a list of what you're looking for (or want to know what I have), just let me know. Shoot me an email: barbecue17 AT actionfigurebarbecue.com. I'd rather they go to someone collecting them actively who posts cool pics of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pound Puppies. Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time.

    P.S. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those old 80's PVC figures have always been on my radar. I am currently on the lookout for the early 80s Ideal Toys Alvin & The Chipmunks PVC figures! Looking forward to seeing what you have up next for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,that 80s PVC stuff is mighty appealing!Chuck E Cheese figures also come to mind.

      Delete
  6. I have a big California Rasins collection

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified